Purchasing a home is a major decision. As a potential buyer, you may have many questions.Apply Now
- How much home can I afford?
- What types of mortgages are available?
- Which mortgage is best suited for me?
- How much will my out-of-pocket expense be?
- What if I've had problems with my credit?
Reliant's professionally trained mortgage staff have the expertise and confidence needed to answer these questions and other mortgage-related issues.
Your concerns are addressed from the very beginning of the mortgage process. An open line of communication is maintained from application through closing—with both you and the other parties involved (real estate agents, builders, attorneys, etc.). Reliant's mortgage team of professionals can pre-approve you to determine the amount of house you can afford. Pre-approval gives potential sellers confidence in the buyer, and can reduce the time from contract to closing.
We offer a variety of mortgage programs, available to first-time homebuyers and even "experienced" homebuyers.
- Fixed or adjustable rates available
- Flexible terms available
- 5% down payment options on purchases
- Purchases and refinances
- Closing costs may be financed when you refinance
- For first-time homebuyers* and U.S. Veterans
*(Those who have not owned a home within the past three years.)
- Owner-occupied purchases only
- Minimum 3% down payment
- Purchase price and income limits apply
- Down Payment assistance may be available
- Read more: SONYMA Mortgages
For additional information about mortgage programs visit our Mortgage Resources page or call our Member Service Center at 800-724-9282.
Individuals who live, work, worship, attend school, or volunteer in Monroe, Ontario or Wayne counties located in NYS are eligible for membership with Reliant Community Credit Union. Interested in membership? Download a membership form today or click here for more information!
|30 Year Fixed Rate|
|15 Year Fixed Rate|